Brisbane Metro is a planned high-frequency bus rapid transit system that will service Brisbane, Australia. It will consist of two routes that will run through the Brisbane central business district (CBD) every three minutes during peak times, transporting up to 3,000 passengers per hour in each direction.
It will be serviced by 60 electric, bi-articulated buses that can carry up to 170 passengers. The system will largely use Brisbane’s existing busway network infrastructure and stations.
Together with Cross River Rail, the project is intended to boost public transport reliability in Brisbane and alleviate congestion.
Key services provided by 3U Consulting’s professionals included:
– PMO establishment and management
– PMO resource development
– Program management framework development and implementation
– Project management systems enhancements
– Project and program controls
– Dashboard development
– Performance analysis and reporting